Introduction to PIV Developer Guides
PIV Developer Guides are to help engineers configure agency applications to require PIV authentication. These guides are intended to be technical and include step-by-step procedures to develop or configure a system, and should be specific to US Federal Government and PIV credentials.
We are gathering developer guides and invite you to contribute.
Examples of developer guide topics:
- How do I enable PIV/CAC for SSH to a Unix-like system?
- Lessons learned for enabling Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to allow PIV/CAC?
- How do I use PIV/CAC with a mainframe?
- How do I enable a website to use PIV/CAC?
- How do I enable a domain to assert assurance in the Kerberos tickets?
- Code samples for accessing information on a PIV credential
- Common scripts or tools that are government developed and open source for the public domain